ELDERBERRY GINGER TONIC Mainland + Hawaiian Islands
This is a pack of 2 PINTS Serving size is 2 ounces per day...1 pint = 7 servings Info about Elderberry: Elderberry is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in the world. Traditionally, Native Americans used it to treat infections, while the ancient Egyptians used it to improve their complexions and heal burns. It’s still gathered and used in folk medicine across many parts of Europe. Today, elderberry is most often taken as a supplement to treat cold and flu symptoms.
- High in vitamin C: There are 6–35 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit, which accounts for up to 60% of the recommended daily intake.
- High in dietary fiber: Elderberries contain 7 grams of fiber per 100 grams of fresh berries, which is over one-quarter of the recommended daily intake.
- A good source of phenolic acids: These compounds are powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body.
- A good source of flavonols: Elderberry contains the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin. The flowers contain up to 10 times more flavonols than the berries.
- Rich in anthocyanins: These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple color and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects
- We recommend 2 ounces per day per person...1 pint = 7 servings
- Our Elderberry Ginger Tonic is shipped in recyclable (BPA + BPS free bottles - approved for food + beverage contact by the FDA
- Free FedEx 2Day® Air and Priority Overnight® shipping depending upon your location.
- It is the responsibility of the party who places the order to make sure someone is available to receive the boxes at time of delivery and refrigerate immediately upon delivery.
- We ship to all United States addresses, excluding PO Boxes and APO/FPO.